Luciano Gaudenzio - Icelandic skies

One of the best memories of my last trip to Iceland … its sky, leaden and exciting.

Location: Iceland, Landmannlaugar

Tags: cottongrass, dark sky, Iceland, luciano gaudenzio, sky, summer

Comments

1. Jost Stergarsek said:

06/09/2012 11:20

woooow! a painter couln't paint the sky better! and cottongrass couldn't be more fluffy and perfect! i really really wish i was there ... but then again ... i don't need to because your image takes me there!

06/09/2012 12:22

Outstanding, Luciano!!! This is absolutely one of the most compelling landscape images that I have ever seen... Wow, your trip to Iceland, must have been really successful. I look forward to hearing the whole story....;-) Ciao from Kuusamo!

3. Salvo Orlando said:

06/09/2012 13:01

I really like this introspective vision of the landscape, photographed in Iceland, but out of the common interpretation of these places. Very well done Luciano.

4. João Petronilho said:

06/09/2012 17:16

Undoubtedly one of the best landscape shots I've seen so far. What a great sky and extraordinary vision ... I do not even know what to say about this photo. Really feel for! A sign that sometimes dreams can become real!!!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

5. Judyroyalglenn said:

06/09/2012 19:39

Beautiful.

6. Roy said:

06/09/2012 20:46

Absolutely stunning Luciano!!

7. Armando said:

07/09/2012 00:14

Compliments Luciano: a beatiful landscape and magnificent photos of cottongrass

8. roberto cattini said:

11/09/2012 09:48

When you think to Iceland, you imagine great landscapes and all the classics shots of this land....we needed a different point of view! Stunning pictures Luciano...well done!
    Abbracci
    Roberto

9. Luciano said:

14/09/2012 12:00

Thank you all!

10. Giulia said:

20/09/2012 14:24

Beautiful.

11. Aiyana Daciana said:

01/10/2012 05:24

"Art is contemplation. It is the pleasure of the mind which searches into nature and which there divines the spirit of which nature herself is animated."

12. Petra Kosch said:

16/04/2017 18:26

hello, we would like to buy this picture for our home in Germany ,first time we saw it was in gasometer in Oberhausen,Germany. it would be great if you can give us an information where we can buy it! Thanks a lot, our regards from Germany , Petra Kosch, Leonhard-Stinnes-Str.26,45470 Mülheim , Germany

13. Sabrina Mohr said:

02/06/2018 21:20

Hi there. I would really lile to buy that picture too. Unfortunately its not available here in Germany. Like Petra I would be really thankful If you could give me a hint. An absolutely lovely picture. Cheers

14. Timo Röttgen said:

10/01/2020 10:23

750/5000 Hello Luciano Gaudenzio, my girlfriend and i are totally thrilled with your very nice photo. We could already enjoy it at the exhibition in the gasometer in Oberhausen. Now that we are moving ... we are looking for a suitable photo for our new living room. I would like to be able to hang it up very large. A format of 180 cm x 120 cm should at least have it or like to be larger. My question is ... can I buy a corresponding file from you ... which enables me to print such a large size and very good quality? Or can I order a printout in such a size from you? Unframed is enough for us ... we buy a picture frame separately. Thanks for your information. Best regards, Timo