Luciano Gaudenzio - Autumn sensations

Cansiglio is one of the largest beech forests in Italy.
Here you can feel the history, Venice, in fact, was built with wood from these forests.
Here I learned to shoot and here, I always come back, feel immersed in the quiet of the woods.
I hope that this will convey the tranquility and calm of a foggy late autumn afternoon, before the snow covers everything.

Location: Italy

Tags: autumn, beech, cansiglio, forest, italy, leafes, luciano gaudenzio, mist, red

16/02/2011 10:18

At first sight it seemed strange! I was confused. Didn't know where to look at ...
    At second sight it seemed an interesting concept ... love the colours and the fog and the graphic structures ...
    But ... I'm still unsure about the stem in the middle. :)
    Definitly worth a second glance.

2. Roy Mangersnes said:

16/02/2011 11:09

I see this picture as much more than a documentary from nature, this is a presentation of color and shape. This is a pleasing image and I really like it!

3. Bruno D'Amicis said:

16/02/2011 16:56

It's a courageous composition, but, in my opinion, it gives the frame a strong tridimensionality. Definitely worth a second glance: at first I was unsure wether the stem was in front or behind the other trees. Cool!

16/02/2011 20:37

Besides a bold composition there is the feeling of autumn moisture in the air which manages to saturate the colors even through the fog.

5. Jaak said:

21/02/2011 15:14

The colours and well thought out composition make this pic very a enjoyable one. Had also to look twice to figure out how it's done :-).

6. Saverio Barchiesi said:

06/03/2011 16:46

Colori delicati e composizioni mai banali nelle tue immagini, complimenti